Thursday 8 February 2018

Mid-week teaching, writing, running

Wednesday, 8 February 2018

My observations and teaching classes at my first host school is allowing me to gain more clarity on my inquiry project.  My grad school class as well is providing a lot of resources that I wouldn't have known to look into if it weren't for the reading materials and professors.  I've been trying to spend a few hours each day researching and writing and trying to narrow the scope of my project plan.  We have also been running more to explore our new neighborhood, including the MacRitchie Reservoir which is home to lots of exotic animals! There is a 10K loop around the lake through the jungle trails, and on a given run we have seen tons of monkeys and a monitor lizard.  Running more and being in a new neighborhood means we are exploring new hawker stands and restaurants as well--including a vegan ice cream shop.  I was hesitant about ice cream with no cream, but it was surprisingly tasty!





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment